Prof. Dr. Oana Andreia Coman
Secretary general SIMCR
University Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Medicine and Pharmacy „Carol Davila” Bucharest.
- born on August 25, 1963, Bucharest
- Bucharest General Faculty of Medicine study concluded in 1988 with an average of 10
- dermatovenerology specialist since 1995
- primary physician dermatovenerology 1999
- primary physician Clinical Pharmacology 2000
- PhD in Medical Sciences in 1997
- Member of the Romanian Society of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Member of the Romanian Society of Dermatology
- Member of EACPT (European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics )
- Member of the German Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Member at EADV (European Academy of Dermatology and venereology )
- Member of the ISD (International Society of Dermatology )
- Registered CDI Portal Expert in Romania
- Monitor Scientific Academy of Medical Sciences for research Viasan and CEEX
- Monitor Scientific Research Projects – National Plan for Research , Development and Innovation PN II
- Member of the Peer Review of Infomedia magazine from 2004 to present ( BDI indexed journal , CNCSIS B + ) and ECTA journal Endocrinology ( Thomson ISI indexed ) .
- Member of the Scientific Board of the journal Dermato 2008 ( BDI indexed journal , CNCSIS B).
Training courses in dermatology, pharmacology and dermatocosmetology:
- Notion of laser therapy and low dermatological surgery
- Endermology and chemical peels (2010)
- Skin rejuvenation techniques (2011)
- Therapies based on intelligent light – current (2009, 2010, 2011)
- Dermoscopy benign and malignant skin lesions (2010)
- Trainings and specialization in clinical pharmacology and experimental at Groupe Hospitalier Cochin and the University Paris-Sud in Paris. (1993-1994, 1995, 1999)
240 works extensively elaborated and published in summary or abstract. Of the 83 papers published in extenso , 10 are in ISI journals , 15 journals indexed in international databases and 58 CNCSIS . Of the 152 articles published in summary , 126 are in journals with ISSN or ISBN ( ISI 41 , 16 indexed in international databases and 69 journals and books published in Romania , ISSN and ISBN ) .
Unique author and co -author of 14 monographs and treatises in therapeutics Dermatovenereology , dermatocosmeticii , pharmacology .
Scientific Coordinator of the editions of 2001, 2002 , 2003, 2004, 2007 to 2008 the ” Health Agenda ” issued under the Medical Publishing House Bucharest.
Participation in Congresses and Conferences Annual Romanian Society of Dermatology, the National Simpozioamele Pharmacology, Therapeutics and Clinical Toxicology , Congresses and Conferences ” European Academy of Dermatology and venereology ” through oral communications and posters .
4 Projects Director and member research team 3 research projects within VIASAN CEEX and PNCDI 2 in 2004-2011.
Investigator in an international clinical trial for treatment of acne pilot in 2008-2009 .
Member of the ” Professional Women’s Advisory Board ,” September . 2000 year „American Biographical Institute Inc. ” .
Nominated in the 8th and 9th edition of the „International Who ‘s Who of Professional and Business Women ” in 2001 and 2002 , published under the title ” American Biographical Institute Inc. ” .
Nominated in the Romanian edition of ” Who ‘s Who ” in 2007.